Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Make The Perfect Spring and Summer Wardrobe With Peppermintsticks!

Growing up I lived in summer dresses like this one from peppermintsticks. It's Shirr Fun pattern brings back fond summer memories of those carefree days! This is a great pattern and one I know that many of you are going to want to add to your collection. Summer dresses for dolls are the most versatile. You can dress them up or down and they can be worn year round for doll play! This pattern is offered at $3.99 on the pixiefaire website and can be viewed by clicking here.  
Every doll needs a great bag for on the go to the Spring Farmers Markets, the park or the beach. The Grab and Go Tote bag is perfect for your dolls needs! Large enough to hold her bathing suits, sunglasses and towel this pattern is perfect to go with your dolls summer wardrobe for sure! Click here for the pattern on pixiefaire. 
Speaking of swim suits, peppermintsticks has three great patterns for dolls. The Making Waves Swimsuit pattern creates a fun two piece suit that is very flattering and age appropriate.
The Splash Zone one piece suit with a ruffle is adorable! This is a fun look and one I have been blessed to own. Both suits patterns are available on the pixiefaire website. Click here for Splash Zone and here for Making Waves. ....ANNOUNCING THE NEWEST SWIM SUIT PATTERN

WILD WAVES! I am so excited to see this new pattern as it is the perfect one-piece suit for pool or about town. I love the skirt and that it is a one piece! Intermediate sewers take note! This is a fun pattern that would get a ton of play! This would even look great a figure skating costume! The possibilities are endless! Click here for the link on the pixiefaire site for download.

Don't forget the Tennis Dress pattern as well! This is also a great outfit for Spring and Summer. 

*Last Saturday I featured the Splash Zone suit that was sent to me to review and it was pointed out to me that in the post I had a very rude word typed in place of the word suit in one part of the review. I would like to apologize to peppermintsticks and to you all for this typo. I am sorry that the word was used, and it was not what I had intended to type. Thank you to one of our readers who let me know and as I was out of the country on Saturday I did not get the message until my return Sunday and I fixed it right away.  I love my suit that was send by peppermintsticks and I am deeply sorry if I offended anyone with my mistake.

1 comment:

  1. No offense taken! We all make mistakes, no biggie. I am loving all of the patterns by Peppermintsticks. They are so fun and modern! :)

    ginnie / fakingitmostly.com

    ReplyDelete