Friday, April 29, 2016

Dolly Hairbands and Hats You Can Order In Bulk And Wow Your Party Guests!

Big news for you all Punch Place Plus is changing it's name and getting a new website, It will soon be called Craft Chameleon. But don't worry you can still get their great dolly hairbands and perfect hats for your craft parties and you can link to them here on my website.
I personally order from here at least twice a year and always love to have these dolly hairbands on hand for parties, rainy day crafts and I give them out a Halloween! 

I also get their little top hats and add them to the hairbands for fun facinators. I have made a few different ones for my dolls for the different holidays, they are so much fun!
Pop over to their website and stock up on doll sized party favors and craft supplies and they ship world wide! 
As with our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally doing these for our next birthday party! :)

    ReplyDelete