Saturday, April 9, 2016

Swim Suit Fun With Peppermint Sticks New Splash Zone Pattern!

I recently got the most adorable swim suit in the mail for my Charlesea doll from Peppermint Sticks and I love it. We have had so much rain that I could not get the dolls out side for a proper photo shoot! But this past week we have had wonderful weather and it was time to blow up the pool, the little ball and get the swim suits ready for fun!
My suit was made from the new Peppermintsticks Pattern SPLASH ZONE now available on the Liberty Jane Pattern site! 
The 4 way stretch on my dolls pretty pink suit makes it so easy to get on and off my dolls.
Now that the nice weather is returning it is time to get the dolls out for more outdoor fun! Thank you to Peppermintsticks for sending me this beautiful suit to review! I know you are going to love making these fun ruffled suits! 
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I never get around to commenting. Love your posts! Thanks for keeping us up to date on all the doll happenings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polka dots are my fave! This little swimsuit is so bright and cheery, perfect for sunny weather! :)

    ginnie / fakingitmostly.com

    ReplyDelete