Monday, August 25, 2014

It's Begining To Look A Lot Like Christmas! 4 months to Go Get Your Crafting On!


Many of you are cursing me right now I bet but this is a reminder that with only 4 months left until Christmas Day it's time to start crafting!
 CLICK HERE TO DOWN LOAD THE PATTERN
I am a huge fan of handmade, commercial free Holiday's that is if you can do it. Today I am sharing some of my favorite patterns and ideas from around the Dolly World that I hope get you excited and motivated to join the handmade movement. The above pattern is a Free pattern from Lilac Lane and Melissa Stramel. It is a lovely holiday dress and would look great in any color.
Click here for pattern tutorial

For those of you talented enough to crochet there are some lovely tutorials out there and this one would make a great stocking stuffer for the doll lover in your life! From DomisticBlissSquared Blog check out this tutorial for a Bow Scarf for Dolly and Me!

If you knit or crochet do yourself a favor and sign up for Ravelry! Honestly so many wonderful free patterns! I wish I could make these! Check out Hazel Rose Spencer's Pattern for doll Mittens by clicking here
You will need a hat and scarf to go with! Check out Janet Longaphie's Pattern by clicking here

Attempting Aloha has a wonderful set of plans for an 18 inch upholstered doll bed! Come take a look by clicking here!


I hope that you have been more motivated then irritated by my upcoming  holiday reminder! 
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenomwen@gmail.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment