Saturday, August 9, 2014

My London Guy Pj's! Great Pj's For Boy Dolls!

My wonderful friend Deena was recently in London and visited my friends at the My London Girl Store. I asked her to pick up My London Guy Doll Ollie a pair of these wonderful Pj's!
I was so excited when we finally got to meet up at the American Girl Store in Vancouver recently and she brought me my Pj's!
Doesn't Ollie look so cute!
Another reason I love these Pj's is well....I love Dr Who and I love David Tennent, in the first David Tennent Episode he is wearing the Pj's shown in the photo above and well I think these My London Guy Pj's they look just as good on Ollie as they did on the Dr.....

If you are a Dr Who fan as well pop over here and print your own Mini Tardis! Click here for the PDF Pattern.
But back to these My London Guy Pj's.... I was very impressed with how well made these light weight pj's are. The button front is real buttons and they are secured really well. I am thrilled with these pj's and thing that Ollie will have to get a Tardis Blue robe next......
If you are lucky enough to visit London check out the My London Girl store at the Westfield London Shopping Centre  or by clicking here to visit them on line. Did I mention that they now ship to North America? They do!

A Huge Thank you to Deena of Deena and Beena for picking up the Pj's for me!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment her or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment