Friday, August 29, 2014

Pj Party Photos!


So many of you have kindly send in your Dolly Pj' Photos and I am sharing some of them with you here today.

I love sharing my own photos from my Doll Instagram Account http://instagram.com/oneminutedollchats as well as reader photos. Here are some of the wonderful photos I received.
I love how many dolls are in this photo!
All lined up!
 Loving the morning hair!
 Love this home made bed!
Too cute with the bunny!
 Lovely knit set!
Check out All the Springfield Pj's Shown here and on my Instagram Account on line in the SpringField Collection On Line Store by clicking here.
My Springfield Doll Olivia Thanks you all for participating and To Springfield Dolls for Sending Us The Pj's for Prizes! Congrats to Donna and Gienna who were prize winners! More Fun Springfield Doll Collection contests coming up soon!
As for all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. They all look so sweet in their PJs and the morning hair is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone looks ready for a great sleepover. Big old pajama party.

    ReplyDelete