Thursday, October 1, 2015

Using What You Have On Hand To Create Fun Outfits For Maryellen Continues!

More fun with Maryellen today as Madelon goes back through her dolls wardrobe. Check out this remix of Madelon's!
"It is fun to take one item of doll clothes and build an outfit from there. Since I am trying to add to Maryellen's wardrobe with what I already own, I decide to start with my OG pink and green bowling shoes that look to me like colorful saddle shoes."
"The pants are an old pair of Batta pants I have had for years and the shirt is from the Barnyard dance Our Generation Set!"

"These colors all work well together on Maryellen!"

Thank you Madelon for sharing these photos with us today and encouraging us all to use what we have to create great outfits for our dolls!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment