Saturday, March 7, 2015

2 Noteworthy Blogs to Check Out and My 5 Doll Diaries Picks for The Week


Today over on Doll Diaries I share my Picks for this past week. I came across some really fun and noteworthy blogs. I hope you will check out my post by clicking here.

If you do not yet know about Candidly Charlie you are going to want to check out this blog especially to see this fun and fantastic wig on her doll Olive featured in the photo above! Click here for this Noteworthy Blog!
Another Noteworthy Blog to check out is Audra's Elements of Style, I would love these pants! Seriously this doll and blog is amazing! Click here for more of Audra's Elements of Style.

For more on my other picks for the week please click here
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment