Wednesday, March 4, 2015

On Facebook? Check Out This Group! Miss M Doll Talk

One of the things I love most about Facebook is you can find or be added to groups of like minded creative people like I have found in Miss M Doll talk. A few months ago I was added to this group containing some very talented doll lovers. I asked Rhonda who does not at this time have a blog or website if I may share this kitchen craft with you. She agreed and I think you will love this fun and easy Inspired by life craft! Thank you Rhonda for sharing your ideas with the group and allowing me to share this craft with my readers. If you are on Facebook and would like to join Miss M Doll Talk please click here or email me for more information.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I love all Rhonda 's craft ideas. This lady absolutely rocks! She is a member of a co uple of American Girl & dollhouse groups that I am lucky to be a member.

    ReplyDelete