Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Great New Dance Outfits At American Girl!

I just got an email about the Time to twirl promotion over at the American Girl Website. I love the red outfit! Actually I am thrilled to see all the new items for Spring.
I like the way this set has been revamped. Click here to view the American Girl Website and this set.$62 Gets you everything you see here but the dolls. Love the hair accessories!
What really caught my eye was this $34 Sparkly Jazz Outfit. I think it is one of their best yet!
Click here to view this on the American Girl Website.

I love dance and am thrilled to see these additions to the American Girl Line up.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment