Monday, March 16, 2015

Make It Monday And My Frozen Doll Dress Order! Check Out My Post On Daydream Doll Boutique Come Take A Look!

It is Make It Monday again over on Daydream Doll Boutique and My dolls were happy to share their Shamrock Short Bread and My tutorial with all of you! Click here for the Tutorial.
We loved our outfits ordered from Daydream Doll Boutique (THEY SHIP VERY EASILY TO CANADA) and they are very well made!
The dresses fit all my 18 inch dolls very well and I love the Cape Train on the Frozen Princess Elsa dress! The cape on Princess Anna's Dress is removable and has a great clasp! These dresses and more can be viewed in the Daydream Doll Boutique's Frozen Shop By Clicking Here
I hope you will pop over and check out the tutorial on Daydream Doll Boutique's blog today as well! Click here for my tutorial.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment