Sunday, March 22, 2015

Maelon's Dolly Genois Cake with Fruit! A Re Purposed Fun Find!

Madelon shares a brilliant idea for re using a household item as a doll play delight!
"I saved this candle jar lid hoping to find a doll play use for it. With all of the AG focus on French baking, I put it on a glass dish and reimagined it as a French pastry of some sort."
"I love the detail in the look of the fruit!"
This lid looks like a wonderful Genoise Cake! Thank you Madelon for this idea and these wonderful photos!
Keep your eyes open for fun every day items you can incorporate in your doll play collection.
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. That's perfect! I've seen candle toppers like that at yard sales. Great re-purposing!

    ReplyDelete