Thursday, March 12, 2015

A Little Insperiation For Doll Play At LL Bean, Madelon's Fun Finds!


These little dogs in mini LL Bean canvas bags are adorable. I think that they are around $20.00


Just look at their sweet faces! Perfect for a Dolly New Best friend!
 " I had Caroline on the mind when I found these little Sachet's they make great dolly throw pillows!"
These more Nautical themed pillows would look great on Brandy's Doll Couch I think! I love the colors!
Thank you Madelon for sharing these LL Bean Dolly Fund Finds with us today! Keep your eyes out for items like these you can use from everyday items and create wonderful doll play sets like Madelon does!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment