Sunday, August 19, 2012

Doll Brunch ideas on Etsy

Sunday morning brunch is a favorite of mine and one I rarely get to enjoy. I have however found some adorable Doll Brunch ideas on Etsy and thought I would share it with you.
The above photos is from Chelsea Alexis Jordan's Etsy shop  offered at $7.50 and so inviting with all that syrup! Click here for shop listing
How about a great place to enjoy your doll brunch...I love this Cafe/Breakfast set from Madi Grace Designs offered at $110 this set includes the cafe/breakfast table and chairs set is perfect for two! Yo
 A tablecloth and 2 chair cushions in two-tone pink check is included!  The tablecloth measures approximately 15" square and the chair cushions fit perfectly on the seats and ribbon tie to the chair backs. I love the seat cushions I think you will too. Click here for shop listing.
Miniature Menu offers this set of three refreshing morning juices for $10 click here for shop listing.
These doll sized lemon and blueberry tarts are offered in for $5 at Miniare Miniatures Etsy Shop
they look good enough for me to eat! Click here for shop listing.

NO TIME FOR BRUNCH?

 Take a look at these "fast breakfast treats" the above is from AG Crafty Crafts Etsy shop and offered at $2.00 click here for shop listing.
I loved Pop tarts when I was little and I love this listing from Chelsea Alexis Jordan's Etsy shop offered at $4. Click here for shop listing.

I hope you enjoyed today's post. As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. These mini treats for American girl dolls looks really yummy :) Great finds Karen!

    ReplyDelete