Saturday, August 25, 2012

New Sneaker Pattern from MicheDesigns

I love it when there are new shoe patterns, I think doll shoes are so much fun. That being said my dolls have allot more shoes then I do.
The new sneakers pattern is offered on the Liberty Jane Pattern site  for $3.99
Meg tells me 
 "This is a really fun pattern...very little sewing but focuses more on cutting and gluing. There are so many fun prints and colors you can choose from to make a pair for every outfit. Plus when you purchase the pattern, it comes with a bonus pattern to make leg warmers in both stretchy and furry fabrics...perfect for fall!"
I had the good fortune of interviewing Meg the creative force behind MicheDesigns last September and enjoy following her work through her Etsy shop and her You Tube Channel

 
You can find MicheDesigns Patterns on The Liberty Jane Pattern website and just like all the patterns I buy from Liberty Jane there are step by step instructions and photos to help you create your own doll play items.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment