Friday, August 24, 2012

Madelon's Fun Find- Doll Carpet!

Madelon sent in this wonderful fun find a dollar store place mat that makes a great doll carpet!
Place one under your dolly table for a realistic looking dining room carpet.
Madelon also scored this great Our Generation Doll Table for under $25 at Target ( I am so jealous! We do not yet have Target in Canada, I must look for this on my next trip down!)
Madelon loves that the border of the place mat  and how matches the center design, I could not agree more!
 I hope you enjoyed today's post and that you are inspired to use what you may have on hand or take a look at the dollar store on your next trip in for a doll carpet like Madelon did.

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. We used to have wallpaper w/ a similar pattern as that placemat. And I got that table and chair set at Target 2 weeks ago on clearance for $14!

    ReplyDelete