Thursday, August 23, 2012

Let's Go Bowling!

I have always loved bowling. My mother used to bowl in a league and we would go watch, my mother even won a few trophies!
When I was looking on the American Girl Website and saw this outfit I was reminded of how much I used to love bowling.
The set includes one ball and three pins, the pants, a printed bowling shirt, hairbands and charm and these adorable shoes! 
This set is offered by American Girl for $34 click here for listing on American Girl's Website 

Seeing this outfit I was reminded of a post I did not long ago on this great set I got at my dollar store.
This set is great for our dolls and was priced at $1.25.
With the help of a clear elastic dolls can even hold the balls.
To read the post I wrote about the set please click here

In February 2011 I shared a photo of the bowling set and other dollar store gems I found at my local dollar store. Click here to read that post.

Char over at Doll Diaries created this fantastic Doll Play Printable. Click here for a link to the post and printable on the Doll Diaries website. 


Don't forget to check out your local bowling lanes, or your Wii Sports game and get together with your friends for an afternoon of fun. Better yet host a blowing party for girls and their dolls and these sets make great take home gifts!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: