Thursday, August 16, 2012

Patterns from Kotton Candy Doll Fashions

I recently discovered another great Etsy shop offering doll clothes patterns by Kotton Candy Doll Fashions on Etsy.
These patterns are offered at $4.99 and are well thought out and photos accompany each step.
From beginning to end these patterns and directions will help even the beginning seamstress create fashion forward pieces for their dolls.
Shop owner and pattern designer Kristin is a relatively new Etsy shop owner who left her full time career as a Funeral Director to spend time with her young daughters.  Inspired by a book she bought about selling on Etsy, Kristin found her way to spend time with her daughters and incorporate her passion for 18 inch dolls.

  "I have only been sewing for a couple of years, but I was determined to open my own shop. I got to work designing right away. In the beginning, it started as a way to make ends meet, but it has turned into so much more that that. It has been so much fun to connect with others that share the same interest. My daughters really keep me motivated. I find that some of the best design ideas have come from my 4 year old. I am very excited about growing my shop and sharing it with them."~ Kristin

In Kristin's shop Kotton Candy Doll Fashions you can purchase patterns together for great savings.
Three patterns for $12 or 5 Patterns for $19
Check out Kotton Candy Doll Fashions and get started sewing something new for fall today!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment