Friday, August 17, 2012

Madelon's Fun Finds- Dollar Store Cooking Sets

Madelon shares with us today another great fun find. These Dollar Store Cooking sets are perfect for our dolls.
Each set under $2  create a wonderful dolly kitchen! Mixing and matching the sets you are sure to fill your dolly cooking collection. I love how Madelon has set these all up, showing the play potential of these products!
These sets would make great party favors, loot bag treats and stocking stuffers! Keep your eyes out for fun finds like these!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I found mini forks and mini plates at a party store! They were adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tip, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete