Saturday, August 4, 2012

New Garden Tea Dress Pattern from 123 Mulberry Street!

I love Tea and I love Tea dresses so this pattern is close to my heart! This simply beautiful dress is one you are sure to love.
 123 Mulberry Street patterns are among my favorite and this pattern like all patterns 123 Mulberry Street offers comes with easy to follow directions with photos that make learning to sew a breeze!
Offered on the Liberty Jane Pattern website for $3.99 this pattern will pay for it's self when you see how easy and fun it is to make this dress for the doll lovers in your life.
Click here for the link to the Liberty Jane pattern website  and the listing for this pattern and see for yourself how easy and fun it is to create your own Garden Tea Dress for your dolls.

If you do not sew and would like your own Garden Tea Dress from the designer click here to view 123 Mulberry Etsy shop.


As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment