Thursday, March 27, 2014

Check Out Fun New Spring I Patterns For Bitty!

I was recently on www.pixiefaire.com and I was so thrilled to see some of the wonderful patterns for bitties!
Check out Baby Mine Patter for Shirt, overalls and hat for bitty baby! Pattern offered at  $5.99 Click here for pattern listing.
Even more adorable how about the tiered skirt and t-shirt pattern for bitty! This beginner level pattern is offered at $5.99 and one I know you are going to love! Click here for pattern and listing.
Also offered from MI Gurlz Clothing is the Ann Arbor Dress and Romper, the colors on the cover art scream summer! I love it! Pattern offered at $3.99 on www.pixiefaire.com

I am so happy to see patterns for Bitty and I can not wait to see what you make with these patterns be sure to email me a photo at karenmowen@gmail.com
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment