Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Tea Time Etsy Show Case


I love tea, for many of you who know me you already know this but I have a found affinity for tea, tea cups, pots and parties. Finding 18 inch doll sized tea sets can be challenging if you do not know where to look.

Most of the time when I am looking for one I can not find one and when I don't need another one they are everywhere. 
Today I wanted to share with you some of my favorites from around the web. On a recent Etsy Search I found the above set offered at $25 from Alliecatsartgallery Etsy Shop. Click here for shop and listing.
Holly Slay Etsy sets continue to be a favorite of mine with her whimsical designs and clean lines her sets are on my must have list, custom made to order starting at $38 for this set and she also offers child sizes and adult sizes to match. Click here for her shop and listing.  
Order now for Easter Delivery!
I recently found this listing on ChefGina's Etsy shop and I have to tell you it is an instant favorite of mine, offered at $8.99 this set is done with resin and the doughnuts are removable. I love this set take a look at it for yourself by clicking here for shop and listing.
I have shared this listing time and time again because I think it is genius! Toy tea bag for tea parties that is reusable and sparkly! Click here for shop and listing.


Last but not least is this fun doll play set from My Girl Clothing Co, set includes  two pink hats with glittery decorations, lace, and feathers attached. Porcelain tea service for four, 2 plastic spoons and forks, tiered serving dish, with 2 eclairs, 2 petite fours, 2 miniature cupcakes, and of course 2 cucumber tea sandwiches. Also, 2 pink boas to have the perfect party! Tea treats are made from polymer clay, and are not edible but they sure look goof enough to eat! This set offered at $42.00

These are just some of my Etsy favorites, there are so many tea sets on the market today for girls and dolls and really it is what calls to you that makes the best set. I admire so many shop owners on Etsy who put together handmade or hand painted tea sets, those shop owners who go the extra mile to make sure the tea sets are perfect and personal. Start your tea set journey today by clicking any of the highlighted words in this post. As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: