Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day! A list of My St. Patrick's Day Crafts!


Oh What Fun It is St. Patrick's Day and everyone is most welcome to join in the fun! Here is links to all my current St. Patrick's Day crafts for you to enjoy. Here we are on Spring Break and I love having the two weeks off, I am making Irish stew and Soda Bread for Dinner tonight!
Here is my Clover Princess Tiara from my post today on Daydream Doll Boutique
Here is a link to my Doll Diaries Felt  Vest pattern and Dollar store scarf tutorial, click here to see how to make your own!
How about making my 1930's inspired  pin and pendant craft from Doll Diaries by clicking here.
How about my Rit Dye Tutorial from Daydream Doll Boutique for Wooden Beaded Necklaces for St. Patrick's day! Click here for the tutorial on Daydream Doll Boutique.

 Here is my craft from Doll Diaries from 2012! I loved making this for my dolls and I hope you will too! Click here for tutorial. 


Check out last years charm necklaces from my tutorial by clicking here  

How about some shrink plastic earrings for your dolls? Click here for my tutorial on Doll Diaries
Make a quick paper hat for your dolls this St. Patrick's day with my Doll Diaries Tutorial by Clicking here


I hope you and your family enjoy all that St. Patrick's day has to offer! As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Karen! A great roundup of your St. Patrick's Day Crafts <3

    ReplyDelete