Sunday, March 30, 2014

New Ballet Set From Maplelea!

Offered at $47 Canadian this grey and pink outfit is simply perfect!
The shoes like all Maplelea items have incredible attention to detail. I love how well made everything is and how versatile!
Aptly named Pirouettes and Plies this stunning set is shipped anywhere in Canada for one low shipping rate!
Additionally Maplelea is having a free shipping event if your order is more then $80! Simply Like them on Facebook by clicking here until March 31st at Midnight you will enjoy free shipping simply follow this link!!!!

I would love to see your Maplelea Doll photos and so would Maplelea! They are having a contest starting March 26th! Stay tuned for details!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment