Friday, March 21, 2014

Dolly Sleep Over Party Gift Sets From Springfield Dolls

Have you been on the Springfield Doll Site recently? I went on to check out some doll Pj's so I could do a post about dolly sleep wear but I found these three fun sets and knew I had to share them with you as a separate post.
The set in the photo posted above is super cute and  boxed and ready to give as a gift!
This boxed five-piece gift set comes with two Pajama Party Outfits and one pair of white-and-purple Lamb Slippers.
I love the fun spring colors in this set and the cute new slippers! 

Also offered in the Springfield On Line shop this 5 piece set including bunny slippers, blanket and two types of Pj's also offered at $19.99 and perfect for gift giving!
Another fun sleep over set is this third 5 piece set, which includes the moccasin slippers, supper cute tank top and short pj's and even a set of pj's I would be comfortable in, Capri pants and  Tunic style sleep shirt!
This set is also offered on line for $19.99 Click here to learn more about this fun set!

If you are looking for great gift ideas for birthday parties, special occasions or even as a gift to yourself check out Springfield Dolls on line by clicking here

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment