Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Dolly And Me Dress Up Set And Girl Dresses You Have To See!

I just found this fun Etsy shop this morning and I knew I had to share. This is a great shop for some of our younger doll lovers to dress up as some of their favorite characters and had this dolly dressed up set as well. Check out Rose7Mary7 Etsy shop. I loved the Doc Mcstuffins inspired set shown above. Offered at $35 you can also add name embroidery to this set.

There are so many cute dresses in this shop and doll lovers I wish this came in doll size but these are girl sized.
There are so many stunning girl sized dresses in this shop and I know you are going to spend lots of time looking through these fun character dresses!
This is a personal favorite as Thomas trains are one of my favorite characters and I love how girly this is.
There are almost 140 items for you to look through in Rose7Mary7 Etsy shop and this is a shop I think you are going to love. Click here to view this Etsy Shop.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment