Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Sneak Peak At A New Pattern Coming Out For Tennis For Your Dolls From Peppermintsticks and A New Project From Aptone8!




I am really thrilled to share the new pattern which will be out this week from peppermintsticks with all of you today. The Serve It Up Tennis Dress (and Sporty Brief) is such a wonderful pattern!

 
I always thrilled to see sports related patterns for our dolls and this one is a good one!
Tennis is such a great sport and one you should all try!  The Serve It Up Tennis Dress will be up on the Pixiefaire Website Shortly!

I also have a sneak peek at a new down loadable project that will be available on Pixiefaire shortly! I squealed when I saw it.

This project is going to be one you are going to want to make for your dolls this summer! This project is going to help you get your dolls active! As you will make a tennis net and it also turns into a Volleyball net! More info to come in the next few days! I hope you have enjoyed your sneak peak today!
So much to be excited about!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment