Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Quick Unboxing Video of The Coleman Cooler and Lemonade Set from My Doll's Life!

I am so excited with this little cooler that I had to make a quick unboxing video of this fun little set.

It is truly the perfect summer accessory for doll play! I hope you will enjoy watching the video! It comes in two colors light aqua blue as seen above click here for the link to My Doll's Life listing.
 Or the darker blue like mine! Both are priced at $15.95 click here for the cooler like mine!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. How lovely is this? I wish you all the luck in the world to win this contest as you deserve the honor with all of the great online work you do. Thank you for making my days happier.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I really have to take a look at these sets. Camp Doll diaries is right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete