Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mothers Day! Check Out These Mother Daughter Doll Sets!


Happy Mothers day to all the moms, grandmas, aunts and special women who read our blog.
Today I wish to highlight 2 fun Mother Daughter Doll Apron sets I have found on Etsy. Supporting shops on Etsy is one of my favorite things to do because I know that most of the shops are busy moms, aunts and grandmothers who are earning money to help support their families through their special talents and crafts. Money that often goes to support lessons and tutoring for families.
Here are some of my favorite listings.
Shop Mometo has a wonderful apron set offered at $67 this 3 piece set is customizable and adorable! Click here to view shop and listing.
Check out Specialty Creations Etsy Shop Lucy Style Apron set, I love the pattern on this one don't you? Offered at $73.50 this vintage look is one the trendy vintage Mom, daughter and doll are going to love! Click here for shop and listing.

I hope wherever you are today you take the time to thank and appreciate the strong women in your life. You do not have to have a child to be a mother or important in a childs life.
Happy Mothers day from our hearts to yours.
As with all our posts we would love to hear form you so please leave me a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment