Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Taco Tuesday! A Madelon Fun Find!


I am sorry I did not do a Cinco de Mayo post this year. Honestly time got away from me and while Madelon did a great job of sharing some of her Etsy fun finds I just could not get them posted in time. Here in Canada where I live Cinco de Mayo is not usually observed. I apologize if anyone felt I upset that I did not post leading up to it and I will put it on my calender with a star for next year! So today is Taco Tuesday at our house and I though you may like Taco Tuesday for your dolls too!

 Madelon's Fun Find For Dolly Taco's From Queen Emma Designs. This is a listing for 4 18 inch doll sized Taco's offered at $6.00 Click here to view this listing.

Thank you Madelon for your wonderful fun finds and this listing for Dolly Taco's is truly a fun find!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: