Monday, May 4, 2015

May The 4th Be With You!

Today is a special day in our house it is May the 4th the day that our family celebrates Starwars day!
Here is the shirt I made for my niece to go with my Doll Diaries craft today.
I used a hand made shirt and some great fabric markers from I LOVE TO CREATE and Tulip
I slipped a piece of cardboard inside my doll sized shirt and choose my saying and marker. What I loved about these felts is that there was a fine tip marker on one end! You can do so much with it!
You can write what ever you want on the shirt and you could use fabric paint too!
I hope where ever you are that you have some Starwars fun today!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. You misspelled fourth on the doll shirt. It should have a "u" in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMGosh! I totally did! You are right. Good catch!

      Delete