Friday, May 22, 2015

Repurposed Dress Fun Find From Madelon

Madelon shares another wonderful re purposed dress fun find today! "When I was in Kohl's I saw this dress on sale for around $7 with the discounts. With Caroline's pending archival, I was thinking historical Regency, but it could be a modern fancy dress as well."
"This dress is by Chaps, the secret is tying it really tightly in the back."
"Fold and roll the fabric as you go so you don't have to much bulk."
This is a fun faux taffeta dress! "I always look for details on the dress, I loved the ruffle"
Thank you Madelon for this fun find and great tips on how to work with slightly larger baby dresses for doll clothes.

As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment