Thursday, May 14, 2015

The One and Only Maryellen, News from American Girl

Yesterday we got our first look at Maryellen, the new historical doll from American Girl. American Girl Doll lovers have speculated and discussed the possibilities of a 1950 doll for the last few years and I am I will admit quite excited for this new line.  1950's clothing was one of my most favorites for dresses and I know that we are all going to have a great time creating our dolls looks from that time.
The shoes shown in the cover art of her book are a classic style I love and can not wait to see come back not just for dolls but in girl fashion as well! Skirts that you can twirl and that come to the knee, shoes that are elegant and classic. I think that American Girl has a winning combination in this new doll.
I would love to hear your thoughts!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment