Sunday, May 10, 2015

Photo Tips From Karen and Madelon

Today Madelon and I wanted to share a fun Photo tip and some info on a photo editing site I use. To get a soft vintage look Madelon use natural light, a chair and drape a cloth over the chair to create a natural background for your doll photos.

This Our Generation dress is perfect on Addy Don't you think?
 The neckline, fabric and sleeves are very flattering even though it is a modern dress is works as a historical look as well.

I use a free photo editing site called www.picmonkey.com to edit all my photos it is easy and fun and can take your photos to a whole new level! The above is Madelon's unedited photo. Below I have edited it with picmonkey, I used the Sepia setting and the frame tab to soften and change the look of her photo!

You can easily add words to your photos as well with picmonkey!
Doll photography is so much fun and editing your photos can add a whole new dimension to your creative photo shoots and memories.
We hope you enjoyed today's post and we look forward to sharing more photo tips with you again soon.
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I've been using Fotor for my photo editing. Also free, but some of the special effects are only for paying members. However, you don't have to log in to use their editing or collage tools. I have used picmonkey a couple of times and may have to try it again.

    ReplyDelete