Saturday, May 23, 2015

The Perfect Beach Chair! A Madelon Fun Find!

 Madelon has found some really great fun finds! I wish I had these!
"I am happy to share with you the two picture frame chairs I found at Burlington Coat Factory for $8 and $9 dollars! I love the light turquoise and coral so I had to buy them."
 "remove the glass from the frame before letting the kids play with them!"
"Our dolls fit perfectly in them!"
I love these chairs!
"I bought a matching adult sized towel from walmart that cost $5.88, but I cut it down for doll sized towels and a great outdoor carpet!
This is a great summer playset, for year round play!
Thank you Madelon for this amazing idea and wonderful fun find!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment