Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Our First Look A Maryellen's Mini and Books!


We have now seen a photo of American Girl's newest doll out in 99 days Maryellen
and I am so excited to share that you can pre order her on The Book Depository already! You can order her by clicking here.$22.35 US at time of publishing. Thank you to my Facebook friend Lindsay B for sharing the photo with our group so I could share with all of you.

I am more excited today with the release of the cover art for the Beforever books! I can not wait to meet Maryellen's dog!!!! You can pre order the boxset of her books for $26.80 on The Book Depository by clicking here.

What are you most excited about from Maryellen's series??????
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. The mini doll is adorable! I don't know if I'm going to get the full sized doll but I do plan on ordering the mini doll.

    I'm curious in what her books will be about.

    ReplyDelete