Saturday, October 10, 2015

Come Bid On A Boy Doll And Help A Family Living With Cancer!


Marys Pintsized Pieces is running their first ever Ebay charity auction for kids with cancer. This organization is working with kids and their Doctors to better help them with their chemo treatments.

" The first is now a boy however I have the other 2 dolls which will be for the white and black swans from Swan Lake."

Bid now as today is the last day! Click here for the Auction!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you and I would love to help this family out! So please leave me a comment here, go bid on Etsy and Thank you to Mary for letting me know about this auction!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for doing this Karen. I truly appreciate you helping to spread the word. Just wait 'til you see the "White Swan"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting me know about this. He is just so darling, I have to go bid on him and it's also a good cause.

    ReplyDelete