Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Something About This Doll And This My Life As Costume!

Madelon has sent me some lovely photos of her doll all ready for Halloween, though she could be ready for just about any event this is such a lovely looking doll.
If you have been wondering what the My Life As outfits look like on American Girl Dolls I think these photos really do it justice!
this is a stunning look on a stunning doll!
Thank you Madelon for sharing these photos of your dolls and your Fairy Costume!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. She is a beautiful doll. I bought the Genie costume from My Life As... and I really like it. I will send you a picture next to the American Girl genie costume.

    ReplyDelete