Sunday, October 11, 2015

Wonderful Vintage Printables For The Holidays !

Every year I feel it is my duty to share this Etsy shop with you. I have and love the printables that e-Vintage offers for 18 inch dolls!

The Halloween pack is so much fun and my nieces and I have been using them for years. Priced at $3.99 these are some of my most favorite holiday crafts to make and share!

You get the PDF file sent to you right away and you can print and copy what you need for the perfect Doll Halloween party! I sent mine to be printed at staples and it was really very affordable!
Click here for e-Vintage Etsy shop and to get started crafting for your dolls for Halloween today!
As with all our posts I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Karen these are fantastic! I think I'll hit Staples tomorrow!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be sure to stop by e-vintage and order the Halloween set! Oh and if you buy two I think you get one free, Check out their Vintage Christmas sets too!

      Delete