Friday, October 2, 2015

Halloween Favorites From My Girl Clothing Co



Well it is my favorite time of year, the season of the Witch! I love wearing my on witches hat every Halloween and when I start seeing fun outfits for the dolls that embody that same love I have of witches well I just have to share them with you! My Girl Clothing Co is one of my go to places for my nieces dolls and I am so excited to see the witch themed outfits in their shop this year! The above listing is the Monsters Ball Listing and I love all the fun accessories and accents in this outfit! Click here for shop listing.

I do believe I would wear this if it came in my size! The Inky Dinky Spider Set is a beautiful blue! Stunning on dolls of all colors and kinds! I think the tulle skirt is fantastic! Click here for this shop listing.
If you are not into witches but love the candy part of Halloween may I suggest this fun listing. 6 candy bars and the bucket are yours to be had! Click here for My Girl Clothing Co shop and listing.
I do love this time of year so much and can not wait to share more of these fun Halloween finds with you soon!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment