Sunday, October 18, 2015

Journey Girl VIP Gift Set! Looks Like A Great Value!

Toys R Us has a great deal right now for $99.99 You can bring home Alana and Kara Rose with all the outfits and accessories shown above. This is a really really great started set and I think Journey Girl has done a wonderful job with this mix and match set. Click here to view the listing on the ToysRUs Website.

Also new and fun is the Birthday Celebration Set. $29.99  this set includes everything above for your Journey Girls to have a fun birthday party! 
I love when doll companies go out of their way to make doll play accessible to everyone. Journey Girls are lovely 18 inch dolls that make wonderful gifts and additions to your doll play families.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment