Thursday, October 15, 2015

TORONTO BLUE JAYS!!! Doll Clothing!

If you are Canadian as I am, you know that baseball season is still going strong for our Toronto team, with a win over the Texas Rangers last night I thought it might be fun to see if anyone has something for our dolls with the Blue Jays Theme! Enter Green Granny 2014! This set offered in her Etsy shop will fit your 18 inch doll.
You can order the whole set or mix and match items!

Click here to visit Green Granny 2014's Etsy shop (other teams available as well)
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hey you beat my Texans. I do like this uniform though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Linda they are as much my Texans as well! LOL It was a win win either way for me! LOL

      Delete