Tuesday, October 13, 2015

In The Spirit Of Charity And Giving, I will let you try to out bid me on this Ebay Doll! Proceeds to Children’s Cancer Therapy Development Institute.

Another day and another fabulous chance to bid on a beautiful custom doll outfit and doll my friend Mary is selling to Benifit the Children’s Cancer Therapy Development Institute. 
The doll and outfit are spectacular and I have already bid! This is a doll I would love to bring home! 
Click here for the on line auction and please tell your friends!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the wonderful write up Karen and I am so appreciative of your bidding on this. The kids will really benefit from this auction!~Mary

    ReplyDelete