Saturday, April 6, 2013

Baseball Anyone? A Spotlight on Three of My Etsy Favorites!


Today is the second game of our baseball season and I thought I would do a spotlight on some of the Baseball outfits you can find for dolls on Etsy!
Over at My Girl Clothing Co this fantastic set is offered at $30 click here for shop and listing.  You can request your team as a special order.

This outstanding set is made by Keepsakesdollydesign and is truly one of my favorites! Offered at $19.99 click here for shop and listing.

This one is too cute for words! I love it! This Bitty Twin outift is made by A Dollable by Gretchen! and is called "Take me out to the ball game" and is offered at $22

I hope you enjoyed today's Etsy Spotlight and that you get a chance to go out and enjoy your day!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment