Sunday, April 28, 2013

What Are You Sewing This Spring?


I get emails all the time on new patterns being offered through out the web and I thought I would share some of my new favorites (from the Liberty Jane Pattern website) and ask you to comment on what you are sewing for Spring.  I am a huge fan of patterns by 123 Mulberry Street offered on the Liberty Jane Pattern Site.
One of my personal new favorites is the new Trendy Maxi Skirt. I love wearing skirts like this myself and this is on my pattern purchase list! Click here for listing on Liberty Jane's pattern website.

The Summer Twirl Dress from 123 Mulberry Street is also on my must purchase list. I had a dress like this once as a young girl and loved to twirl it! I can not wait to see this on my dolls! Click here for listing on Liberty Jane's Pattern Website.

Our friends over at Doll Tag Clothing have also come up with a fantastic new Spring Dress called the Carousal, This one looks fantastic and a must have for Spring! Click here for the Dress pattern listed on Liberty Jane's Pattern Website. 
I am also so thrilled to see the new short pattern from Doll Tag Clothing.  This pattern has arrived in time for us to make all our dolls the must have shorts of summer! Click here for the Sporty Shorts pattern on the Liberty Jane Pattern Website.

I would love to know what you are sewing these days, what your favorite patterns are, where you find your patterns and if you have a favorite pattern designer. For me I love the way PDF Patterns are created with step by step instructions when offered through Liberty Jane.
So please, As with all my posts leave me a comment here and let me know what you are working on or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. I like the Carousal one

    Naragon writer of words

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the maxi skirt also. I just made the denim mini skirt from Liberty Jane. It's easy and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I would love to see photos! Email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sewing for hte summer for the dolls... there are so many neat patterns to work with! Thank you for sharing!

    Liese

    ReplyDelete