Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Mystery Book Lovers Take Notice!


Click Here for AG listing
I love mystery books. These days I am reading one every two days. As some of you may know I started my love of reading later in life then most and now I can not get enough of it! I wanted to share with you today some of my most favorite Mystery Books and let you know a bit more about my reading history. Where you can find wonderful Mysteries like the ones shown here and more.

click here for AG Listing
For me reading was always a challenge. I have dyslexia. I also have trouble remembering Character's, plot and some of what I have read. I will be honest with you. It took so much practice just to retain any of what I read. But I found reading things that interested me such as magazines, recipes, a cook books really helped. To find out more about Dyslexia click here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyslexia
click here for AG listing
 Once I mastered reading magazine articles and recipes/cook books. I fell in love with the Harry Potter Books. I was in my 20's and all my friends read it in one night. It took me 2 months. I read chapter 1, then chapter two, then back to chapter 1. Two steps forward, one step back, but eventually it got easier.
Click here for AG listing.

After the first few Harry Potter books, I discovered Cozy Mysteries and feel in love with the way these were written. I also loved to read non fiction about NASCAR. I still try to read about NASCAR when ever I can, it is another passion of mine.
click here for AG listing

Two years ago  I discovered all the wonderful Mysteries that American Girl has put out.
Click here for AG listing
I fell in love with the Samantha Mysteries. Reading them for me was a guilty pleasure! Though as I live in Canada I ordered mine from The Book Depository. The Book Depository ships purchased books free world wide. This helped me greatly. I found that all the mysteries I loved at great prices, less then my local book sellers and I got discounts on the books if I ordered before they were released!
Click here for AG listing.
I loved the Samantha Mysteries so much that I ordered the Kit ones and any AG mysteries I could get my hands on.
Click here to see AG listing.
My best find ever was at a Good Will when I was in the USA with My sister Bre, I got this book shown above A Spy on the Home Front for 69 cents!

Click here for AG listing

One of the things about reading that I love is that it is something you can share, my local library here in North Vancouver has kindly lent me some of the most wonderful mysteries, I joined Good Reads, rescue previously loved books at thrift stores and lend my books to other Mystery lovers.
Click here for AG Listing
Today I hope you do not mind me sharing some of my favorite Mysteries,places to find them and my love of mysteries! Shop on line, check your library, check used and new book stores or borrow from a friend.
 If you do not live in the USA (Like Me)  or you have trouble finding these titles at your local book store check out http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/ and have them sent to yourself or a book lover you know! They also ship free to the USA!

I remember my mother saying " It doesn't matter if you are reading a comic or  the back of the cereal box just keep reading"
Now that I know how to read, I feel like I am free. Writing daily, having a blog and loving books is something as an 11 year old girl, I never would have thought possible. So to my 11 year old self, my mother was right, it did get better, it did get easier and now I have become the book lover my mother always hoped I would be.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

14 comments:

  1. Karen, thank you for sharing your reading journey. There is a website called paperbackswap.com where you can list books you are willing to swap and ask for books from others. It only costs the shipping. I'm not sure if it's only a US thing, but they might include Canada. I have gotten many AG books this way. Happy reading!

    Happysuz

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have all the Julie Mysteries, including the new one, Lost In The City. We love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't get wasted
    I am here to talk about my past experiences with spell casters..i had problems with my relationship and i did all to make sure that my woman never break up with me..all in the midst of this, i lost concentration at work and things went really bad for me as i lost my job too..the little money i saved was what i tried to get my wife back with even if i will loose all..i was too desperate and i was taken advantage of as i lost the same money on two different casters from Nigeria. of course i trusted them too much and never knew they did nothing for me so my woman went ahead with breaking up with me..i confronted them that they failed their promise and ever since then, i have never heard a world again from them..That was how fake casters ended my relationship with my woman and i planned i was going to stop everyone like them..i met with another that promised me to get her back to me and i almost laughed and said it was another lie, but he wasn't as he did cast a love spell on her and now we are talking of why we did break up and coming back together in just two days and not months like the other did made me wait..you see why you have to open you eyes and think before the liars here plays with your heart and trust like a toy.{priestolokun@yahoo.com}tel.+2348182743275..he can also help you to solve any problem…Lol I am very happy now.Gabriel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello am Heidi So trustworthy spell caster are still online?i never believed until i saw some post about DR.OLOKUN on how he has helped lots of people on the internet.I told him i have had about him on internet and before i told him my problem,He has already told me what i came for and said people had scammed me off my money and added pain to my pain i was so shocked,He just told me that everything will be okay within 48hours,i told him this was what does fake spell caster also told me,He said i should give him a try which i did.Truly am just short of words and over excited for what DR.OLOKUN has done for me exactly when the 48hours was completed the call i got was from my lover that left me with pain for over 4year,He said on phone Heidi,Can we talk in a sad and shy tone,i was like yes then he came to my house and apologized to me that he was sorry and proposed to me that same day and asked if i would marry him and i said yes,And our wedding will be on july 20 friends you are coordinately invited am so happy,Thanks to DR.OLOKUN you can contact him on priestolokun@yahoo.com tel.+2348182743275 for your solution his truly a man you can trust and confide in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was diagnosed with cervical cancer 10 years ago – While i was pregnant! As you could imagine, my pregnancy was stressful and i was ordered to bed rest.I couldn't get any treatments for the cancer because i was “with child.” After the birth of my healthy son,i had surgery to remove part of my cervis and underwent radiation treatments, which made me extremely ill –So i have to look to the Internet for my last hope ,then i say a testimony about how DR OLOKUN helped Nancy from her problem so i contacted Nancy because there are so many scams on the Internet with her email nanc0147@yahoo.com to confirm if it was true which he is a true healer. , thank goodness.I contacted him immediately for help,so he cast a spell just like a miracle i was healed. I went to see my doctor for confirmation guess what my cancer was no more in me he said.All thanks to you the great spell caster and healer for saving my life i am in tears of joy.i advise you out there with any illness or crisis should contact him now.Description;
    1. He's got Creams for Skin Lightening,pimples & temporary scares.
    2. He fix broken relationships&marriages.
    3. He treat pregnancy problems,miscarriages,longer periods.
    4. He bring back lost lover/family.
    5. He can make your admired partner to be yours alone & marry you
    6. Is he or she cheating on you? Stingy with money? Want to stop him/her?
    7. He makes court cases/divorces/bad debts to disappear.
    8. He has remedies for losing or gaining weight
    9. He solve financial & domestic difficulties
    10. He has a spell charm to bring back stolen goods.
    11. He's got a sale quick potions to boost customers in your business.
    12. He can make you gain promotions at work place.
    13. He can help you pass Exams/Interviews with excellent grade.
    14. He has herbs to make you long live with HIV-AIDS.
    15. Get the job,man,favor,promotion,tenders that you desired.
    16. He cure madness/stress/addictions/long illnesses.
    17. He has lucky spells/charm to accumulate & protect your wealth.
    18. He has charms for gambling & win court cases.
    19. He has powerful herbs for curing early ejaculations,strong elections.
    20. He has charms to protect you away from car robbers/hijacker/any risk.
    21. He has got charms for bath to retain your good luck you had in life before.
    22. Creams for reduction & Increase of Breasts/Bums/ Hips/Tummy/Vagina Tightening and jaundice.
    Dr olokun of the great benin kingdom(priestolokun@yahoo.com)tel.+2348182743275.From Emma Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to thank Dr.Zabaza for helping me to get my lover back within the period of 48hours. Now me and my lover are now back in good times and he treats me better than before. All these were possible through the help of Dr.Zabaza whose contact details are +2348182620374 or zabazalogan@yahoo.com


    GRACE

    FROM LONDON

    ReplyDelete
  7. These is the contact information that i contacted and i was able to get my lover back within 48hours, zabazalogan@yahoo.com or call +2348182620374 and the owner of these contact information is called Dr.Zabaza he was the man that brought back my lover within 48hours if you are having stress in your relationship just contact him through the contact information above.

    ReplyDelete
  8. +2348182620374 OR zabazalogan@yahoo.com it was through these details that i was able to get my wife that left for over 3months back. Just within the period 48hours after i contact Dr.zabaza through the details above i received a phone call from my wife begging me to accept her back. As i am writing now my wife is back to me in Paris, Thank you Dr.Zabaza you did a perfect job for me because you are the reason why my wife came back to me thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am the happiest person on earth today because today My five years run away lover came back to me on his knees with tears on his eye begging me to forgive him and accept him back, Doctor Zaza a great Spell caster made this possible with the help a spell. i saw his email on the internet where a girl post on how Doctor Zaza helped her so i decided to contact him and he told me that every thing will be fine and now i am happy because Doctor Zaza is a man of his world because everything went well as he promised me. Are have misunderstanding with your love or his you love seeing someone ex ? what is your problem that you which to solve? contact Doctor Zaza today via email and every thing will be fine okay indiaspellcaster@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am very happy today for what God used doctor Zaza a great spell caster to do in my life. i had misunderstanding with my husband in the past and so it led to us breaking up for 3 years but one day i saw a post of Mrs Rebeca who posted on the internet that Doctor Zaza a great spell caster helped her with a spell that brought her Husband back so i decided to contact Doctor Zaza the great Spell caster to help me and he assured me that my Husband will come back to me luckily today i am very glade to write on this wall that Nick my husband has come back to me as the great spell caster Doctor Zaza said. Do you have a problem with you Husband, boy friend, girl friend, relations or in your office and you think you have lost them?worry no more because Doctor Zaza the great spell caster can help you just as he helped me bring my Husband back okay. contact Doctor Zaza today via email: indiaspellcaster@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. it was very terrible when i started with my relationship 3 year back,when Harry called me on phone from Minnesota and said bye to me,i could not understand him well because its very funny. In June i went to see him and he said to my face it is over.i was so sown and never know what to do,when i was on Google i saw Doctor Zaza contact where everyone was testifying on his spiritual power and i mailed and called him and explained my problems to him and all he said was don't worry because i will help you with your case and truly after all was done, he settle problem for me and 7days later Harry came back to me and apologize,its like a dream i started counting days but Harry nevered thought of living me. Do you have problems and need a solution then contact Doctor Zaza now for help via email: indiaspellcaster@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a testimony to share with you only if you are willing to listen to me, My name is Williams Edwin from London. i have been having problems in some aspect of my life which almost led me to commit suicide, several time i applied for jobs and each time i was turn down, it come to a point that my girl friend left me for another guy and this made me to have high blood pressure (B.P). One day as i was looking for job online in the internet i came across a testimony of a woman how a great spell caster called Doctor Zaza help her with his spell to solve her problems so i decided to contact the Spell caster (Doctor Zaza) by mail. i narrated all my story to him and the only thing he told me was don't worry because your problems are solve already for you have made the right choice of contacting me. i filled his form and provide the item he requested from me for the preparation of the spell to get me a good job, bring my ex back and also to heal my high blood pressure (B.P) and today my brothers and sisters that are reading this i am very glad to say that Doctor Zaza is a God on earth sent by God to solve problems. I have a good Job now, My ex is back and i am healed of my High Blood Pressure (B.P). Do you have problems and you think all hope is gone, i advise you to contact Doctor Zaza today and you problem will be solve just as he solve mine ok. Doctor Zaza email is: indiaspellcaster@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. My Name is Doreen, i am so happy because a great spell caster helped me with a spell that brought my ex back. Do you need a spell to bring your ex back then contact Doctor Zaza now via email: indiaspellcaster@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete