Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Pj's Swap Outfit I Created With The Sew Along With Me Patterns!

My Swap-bot group recently did a Sew from Your Stash Pj Swap and The above is the Pj's I created for my partners doll.
I used the T-shirt pattern from the Sew Along with me Challenge we used in January from New Green Mama . This free pattern is proving to be quite versatile!  The Shorts I made were from the Free pattern Sew along with me Challenge in February by All Dolled Up.
I used material I already had on hand, which was white with little blue flowers and dollar store lace.
I am so happy with how it turned out and I hope my partner will be too!
Remember to sew along with me this year and don't forget to send me your photos! I love seeing what you are up too!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment