Tuesday, April 16, 2013

More Love For Mini's Where I Get Mine and More Etsy Favorites!

I thought I would continue to share with you more of my Etsy favorites for Mini Doll Items as well as where I usually buy mine. 
I have ordered all but one of my mini dolls from The Book Depository's Website.  As I live in Canada I can not easily find these dolls as my neighbors to the south. The Book Depository offers the Mini Dolls at just under $23 delivered.. 
Which is actually less then I paid in store. I payed $25 for my Mini Kit doll.
I ordered my nieces each a mini doll last year for their birthdays and Christmas. Molly is Laura's Favorite and likely the next one I would order as well.

Yesterday I featured the wonderful offerings from Dough Ditties and I love her shop so much I have to share the link to her shop again. Click here to fall in love with all the possibilities her outfits for mini dolls hold!

Possibly the best pattern on line is the furniture pattern offered by Creations by Dee Vee's Etsy shop.
This PDF Pattern has long been a favorite of mine and is offered at $6.


 Pattern included directions and pattern pieces for two rooms of furniture!

 Living Room and Bedroom. Everything your 6 inch doll lover needs to keep her doll in the lap of luxury. Click here for shop and listing!


Just Mara's Etsy Shop is offering 6 items for mini dolls and these are two of my favorites. Click here for her Etsy Shop.
This modern outfit is offered by Exclusively 18 and looks great on Julie!

I recently featured Austentation's Etsy Shop one stop at this shop and you will want to take your mini doll play to an entirely different level! Click here for shop and listing.

If you are looking for a wooden mini doll bed and bedding may I suggest Madi Grace Designs? They offer superb items for both mini and 18 inch dolls click here to visit Madi Grace Designs.


Do you crochet? Check out Tilda and Filur's PDF Patterns offered in their Etsy Shop, click here for shop and listing.
There are more then 11 PDF Patterns Offered in this whimsical shop. 


Finally, if you are looking for made to order outfits for your 6 inch dolls you can count on Auntie Robin, she will customize outfits  based on your favorite colors click here to visit her shop.

I hope you have enjoyed today's post and that you will continue to enjoy and expand your mini doll collection.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am so honored to see my etsy shop mentioned on your blog! I love the mini dolls and offer both custom and ready-made clothes for them. I'd like to offer your readers a free shipping offer. Just use code FREESHIP when making a purchase. Thank you so much!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful Auntie Robin! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete