Friday, April 19, 2013

Spotlight On Bubble Dresses by Lemonhead103


Today I wanted to share with you the most wonderful dresses my friend and contributing blogger Amy Bray has listed in her Etsy Shop Lemonhead103.
One of the reasons I am so much in love with these little dresses is that when I was 12 and graduating from Elementary school to high school we had special graduation ceremony, dinner and dance with our parents and my mother bought me a bubble dress just like the ones now featured in Amy's shop Lemonhead103
Amy has created and listed 8 of these wonderful dresses in her shop.
 I am having the hardest time picking my favorite!
I think these dresses offered from $12-$15 would make a wonderful and sophisticated addition to your doll play wardrobes. They make great Dolly Special Occasion outfits from wedding, to a night out at the opera  or ballet!

Check out   Lemonhead 103 by clicking here.
I am so excited by these new additions to Amy's Shop and I hope you will be too!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: