Tuesday, April 22, 2014

4 Outfits In One Pattern- The New Animal Onesie Pattern From Stacy & Stella

Stacy & Stella from pixeldust designs has come up with a very cute Animal Onesie pattern you can sew for your dolls for year round doll play fun!
I know that the fox is going to be a popular costume for Halloween in a few short months, don't be mad at me I am always thinking ahead to the holidays, best thing to do when eating holiday left overs!  This is so adorable and I love the little nose! Think of the little red riding hood doll plays you could put on with this fun outfit!
Lots of variations to a pattern make them so valuable! I grew up loving panda bears and this is such a cute outfit. 
Pretty Kitty! The black and white one looks like my own cat named Squirrel!
This one pattern offers patterns for 4 great dolly costumes for $5.99 Click here to be taken to the patten listing on the Pixie Faire Website!
Just think if you start creating these costumes now you will be so a head of the game for gifts and Halloween for next fall!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment